- Battery: 18V LITHIUM+™ Lithium-ion
18V ONE+™ Compact LITHIUM+™ Battery
Model: #P107 | Home Depot Sku #: 866118
RYOBI® 18V ONE+™ System introduces the next generation in lithium-ion performance. LITHIUM+™ batteries improve the performance of RYOBI 18V ONE+ power tools beyond simply extending the runtime. This compact battery improves the performance of RYOBI 18V ONE+ tools by increasing torque up to 15%. They provide up to 35% more runtime, hold a charge 4X longer and are 45% lighter weight than Ni-Cd batteries. LITHIUM+ batteries have extreme weather performance to continue work in harsh conditions and an on-board fuel gauge to “Check Your Charge”™ before the work begins. LITHIUM+ batteries provide fade-free power for maximum performance throughout the charge. Best of all, like all 18V ONE+ batteries, LITHIUM+ batteries work with every RYOBI 18V tool ever made.
Compact LITHIUM+ Battery
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 Compared to 18V Ni-Cd (P100):
- Up to 35% more runtime
- Improves the performance of Ryobi 18V ONE+ tools up to 15%
- 45% lighter weight reduces user fatigue
- Extreme weather performance
- On-board fuel gauge to “Check Your Charge”™
- Holds charge 4X longer
- Fade-free power for maximum performance
- Compact size allows use in tight spaces and overhead areas
- Charge only with 18V ONE+ Dual-Chemistry chargers
All RYOBI 18V ONE+ tools work with all RYOBI 18V ONE+ batteries.
- (1) P107 LITHIUM+ Lithium-ion Battery
- Operator’s Manual
Can I charge Lithium-ion batteries on my current charger?
Only a Lithium-ion charger can be used to charge Lithium-ion batteries. However, the lithium-ion chargers can charge the Ni-Cd batteries.
What do I do if my battery is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid?
If your battery pack is exposed to a corrosive or conductive fluid, do not attempt to use or charge the battery pack and immediately perform the following steps:
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 1. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including eye protection and rubber gloves.
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 2. Place your exposed battery pack in a large bucket, such as a 5 gallon or similar bucket, and fill the bucket with regular tap water. Do not place more than two packs in the bucket.
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 3. Locate the bucket outdoors in an area inaccessible to children and pets and away from all buildings, garages/ sheds, structures, vehicles, and combustible/flammable materials.
4. Leave the battery pack(s) in the bucket filled with tap water and call Customer Service at 1-800-525-2579 for additional instructions on the proper disposal of the exposed battery pack(s).
18V Li-Ion Battery Pack - Model p107, p108
Filesize: 1 MB
Register an Account
We may occasionally communicate with you:
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费* Fields are required×