- Motor: 40 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery
- Trigger: Variable speed trigger
- Attachment Coupler: Universal Attachment Coupler
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
40V-X ATTACHMENT CAPABLE POWER HEAD
The RYOBI 40V Attachment Capable Power Head delivers GAS-LIKE POWER™ without the hassle of mixing oil and gas. Compatible with all RYOBI EXPAND-IT™ attachments you save time, money and space. Add the Expand-IT cultivator, blower or even edger to the bottom shaft of the RYOBI 40V Power Head to quickly transform your lawn from overgrown to manicured. This string trimmer puts users in control with a variable speed trigger. The entire RYOBI 40V family runs off of the same 40V Lithium-ion battery platform.
- Powers Universal Attachments
- Gas-Like Power™
- 40V Lithium-ion High Capacity Battery
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 40V Replacement Power Head
- 40V Lithium-Ion Battery
- 40V Charger
- Ergonomic front handle
- Operator’s Manual
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 What is the best way to cut weeds and grass using my string trimmer?
- Keep your string trimmer tilted toward the area being cut
- Pass the unit from left to right (if using a curved shaft string trimmer) and from right to left (if using a straight shaft string trimmer). By following these directional cutting paths, you will avoid having debris and grass clippings from being directed back at yourself.
- Use the top of the line to do the cutting. Do not force the string head into uncut grass; this could cause the trimmer to bog down.
- Avoid trees, shrubs wire and picket fences.
How do I advance the line on my REEL-EASY™ String Head?
Line advance is controlled by tapping the string trimmer head on grass while running engine at full throttle
- Run the engine at full throttle
- Tap the knob on ground to advance line. The line advances each time the knob is tapped. Do not hold the knob on the ground
NOTE:高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 The line trimming cut-off blade on the grass deflector will cut the line to the correct length
NOTE: If the line is worn too short, you may not be able to advance the string by tapping it on the ground. If so, stop the engine and manually advance the line.
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 How do I manually advance the line on my REEL-EASY™ String Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug wire to ensure you will not be harmed
- Push the knob in while pulling on line(s) to manually advance the line
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 How do I replace the line on my REEL-EASY™ String Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug wire to ensure you will be safe while replacing the line.
- Rotate the spool clockwise as necessary to align the arrows on the spool.
- Cut one piece of trimmer line at approx. 20ft. in length. Insert the line in the eyelet on the string trimmer housing. Push until the end of the line comes out the opposite side of the string head. Pull the line from the other side until equal amounts of line are on both sides of the spool.
- Rotate the spool clockwise to wind the line on the spool until approx. 6 in. of line is showing on each side.
- Push the spool retainer down while pulling on line(s) to manually advance line and to check for proper assembly of the on the string head.
How do I remove the attachment from my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if a gas unit), remove the battery (if using RYOBI 40V Power Head)
- Loosen the knob at the connection point
- Push in the button and twist the shafts to remove and separate the Power Head from the Attachment
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 How do I install my attachment to my RYOBI Power Head?
- Stop the engine and disconnect the spark plug (if using a RYOBI Gas Power Head); remove the battery (if using the RYOBI 40V Power Head).
- Loosen the knob on the coupler of the power head shaft and remove the end cap from the attachment (black rubber piece with loop hole for hanging).
- Push in the silver button located on the attachment shaft. Align the button with the guide recess on the Power Head coupler and slide the two shafts together. Rotate the attachment shaft until the button locks into the positioning hole.
NOTE:高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 If the button does not release completely in the positioning hole, the shafts are not locked into place. Slightly rotate from side to side until the button is locked into place.
- Tighten the knob securely.
How do I start and stop my RYOBI Cordless String Trimmer?
- Press and hold the lock-out button.
- Depress the switch trigger
- Release the switch trigger to stop the string trimmer.
- Upon release of the switch trigger, the lock-out button will automatically reset to the locked position.
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 How do I store my RYOBI Cordless String Trimmer?
- Remove the battery from the string trimmer before storing.
- Clean all foreign material from the trimmer.
- Store the unit in a place that is inaccessible to children and away from corrosive agents such as garden chemicals and de-icing salts.
How do I attach the front handle on my RYOBI 40V-X String Trimmer?
- Loosen and remove the wing bolt and washer from the handle.
- Install the handle on the power head shaft.
- Adjust handle up or down, if necessary, to desired operation position.
- Reinstall the washer and wing bolt. Tighten wing bolt to secure.
What do I do if my RYOBI Cordless String Trimmer won’t start?
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费 Possible Cause—Battery is not secure
- To secure the battery pack, make sure the e battery pack is snapped into place.
Possible Cause—Battery is not charged:
- Charge the battery pack according to the instructions included with your battery.
40 Volt Power Head - Model ry40002
Filesize: 3.05 MB
Filesize: 555 KB
Filesize: 557 KB
40 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Pack - Model op4015, op4026, op40201, op40261, op4030, op40301, op4040, op40401, op4050, op40501, op40601
Filesize: 980 KB
40 V Lithium-Ion Charger - Model op401
Filesize: 1.65 MB
Click the link below to access outdoor products replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
高清国语自产拍免费视频|拍拍拍无挡视频免费For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4110, and place your order over the phone.
Register an Account
We may occasionally communicate with you:
* Fields are required×