- Input: 120V AC,6.2A
- Speed (No load): 0-2,700 RPM
- Cord Length: 6'
- Weight: 5.10 lbs
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Drilling Capacities:
- Concrete: 5/8 in. - Steel: 1/2 in.
5/8 IN. VSR Hammer Drill
Model: #D620H | Home Depot Sku #: 1000013739
The RYOBI® 5/8” VSR Hammer Drill has everything you need to handle various applications. It has a powerful 6.2 amp motor with metal gears, ball bearing construction, and a heavy duty 1/2in. keyed chuck. It also has a large, top slide button to choose hammer or drill action and an auxiliary handle for improved handling. The lock-on trigger button is perfect for continuous use. It also has an ergonomically-designed handle with GripZone™ for added comfort on long tasks. The adjustable auxiliary handle assembly with depth gauge rod and 6 ft. cord make it a tool you won’t want to live without.
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic, and metal
- Heavy duty keyed chuck for solid bit retention
- Chuck key lanyard reduces the occurrence of lost chuck keys
- Auxiliary handle improves handling and balance of tool during use
- Depth stop rod for consistent, accurate holes
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to the application
- Lock-on trigger button for continuous use GripZone® overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- D620H hammer drill
- Side handle
- Depth rod
What is the best type drill bit for masonry?
The best drill bit is any percussion rated bit.
5/8 in. Hammer Drill - Model d620h, d620hth
Filesize: 2.38 MB
Filesize: 477 KB
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.
Register an Account
We may occasionally communicate with you:
* Fields are required×